Representative, Credit Bureau ReportingOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The CB Reporting Associate I will maintain and update customer files to the Credit Reporting Agencies in accordance with company policies and procedures, as well as State and Federal laws. Responsible for taking customer calls, researching and notating customer credit histories, and providing correspondence to customer inquiries as needed.
- Provides accurate documentation of customer correspondence in account histories and updates to reflect the latest account activity so that information sent to the Credit Reporting Agencies (CRA) complies with all company procedures and State and Federal laws.
- Manages customer expectations while following company procedures and all applicable State and Federal laws.
- Effectively analyze data to accurately determine the correct account status
- Shows attention to detail and the ability to read and interpret account documentation
- Utilizes customer service skills and knowledge of credit reporting process to ensure customers inquiries and disputes are resolved correctly and in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Typical experience requirement of zero (0) to two (2) years’ experience in a Servicing/Originations role or related experience.
- Typical experience requirement of zero (0) to two (2) years’ experience in a Credit Bureau Reporting role or related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PC/Windows skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to adapt quickly
- Must be able to exercise good judgment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard. Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.