Representative, Dealer OperationsOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Job Family: Business Operations
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s business units. Aims to deliver superior service to clients by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity, and managing risk. Builds the sustainable repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of service and execution. Analyzes and reviews data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute service delivery. Evaluates and ensures that operations meet company objectives, business needs, service agreements and relevant requirements. Researches and monitors external landscape to identify developments and translate them into operational implications for the company.
Job Function: Auto Loan & Lease Dealer Management
Responsible for support and monitoring of active Dealer Partners. Monitors performance, manages issues and ensures practices are in compliance with external regulations and internal policies.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Representative, Dealer Operations is responsible for the administrative tasks that prevent loss to Company due to non-perfected liens. These tasks include canceling and requesting of ancillary products, missing equipment and participation while following established policies and guidelines to protect the Dealer Partner and Company.
- Conducts daily administrative tasks that prevent loss to Company due to non-perfected lien canceling including, requesting of ancillary products, missing equipment and participation.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures to protect the Dealer Partner and Company.
- Evaluates each deficiency account to ensure product or missing equipment is cancelled and letter sent to Dealer requesting funds.
- Reviews paperwork and contracts on problem loans.
- Participates in training and development to ensure adherence to updated policies and procedures.
- Meets monthly standards and expectations for missing equipment, product cancellations and working unwind accounts in a timely manner.
- Maintains current knowledge of regulations, industry trends, and economic conditions that may affect the Dealer Operations function.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education –
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Finance, or equivalent degree.
- or equivalent work experience
- Experience –
- 0-3 years Previous experience in the auto-finance field is a plus.
- Skills & Abilities –
- Proficient in basic PC applications, including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Intermediate to advanced typing and data entry processing skills.
- Ability to ommunicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to educate customer on a service or product solution.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to respond to internal and external requests as needed.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.