Representative, Specialized CollectionsCollections North Richland Hills, Texas
- Utilizes various sources to validate SCRA eligibility for customers that request protection in accordance with SCRA
- Review, validate, and process OOC requests and documentation
- Verify and prepare Probate Claims where necessary on Deceased Borrowers.
- Actively pursues account holders to request all associated documentation
- Reviews all account information and compiles associated documentation to determine coverage level and validity to refer for approval
- Monitors systems to ensure eligible accounts are active, updated to reflect coverage and/or loan modifications
- Notifies customers with account updates
- Handle customer calls and service accounts in accordingly
- Monitor accounts
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- May assist in other related departments as required by business needs Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) to four (4) years in in the financial services industry; with emphasis on Specialized Services such as SCRA and C&D
- Working knowledge of SCRA and FDCPA legislation preferred
- Previous collections experience preferred, automobile collections desired
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Interpersonal skills necessary to promote a cooperative team environment and provide good customer service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations in order to perform duties described above
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason