Risk InternCollege/Internships Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Credit Risk Intern will assist in the development of Credit Risk, Enterprise Risk, and Board Enterprise Risk Committee related decks/packages. Additionally, this position will be responsible for supporting project management related deliverables as the Credit Risk Management Information Systems department automates manual process, works on efficiency initiatives and supports numerous ad-hoc reporting requests. The incumbent may also be assigned to conduct portfolio or product specific financial analyses.
- Project Coordination
- Ad-hoc reporting
- PowerPoint Deck preparation
- Basic administrative functions
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Ability to work 12 consecutive (40 hr) weeks between May-August
- Ability to participate in intern activities throughout the summer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability communicate well through oral and written communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Project/task oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide critical analysis
- Ability to maintain confidentiality Preferred Qualifications:
- Proficiency in SAS and SQL analytics tools.
- Proficiency in SQL Server, Microsoft Access and Teradata
- Proficiency in Tableau, Visio, Project, SharePoint
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year/tenure as dictated by management and business needs
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.