Risk Summer Intern – Summer 2020 – UndergraduateRisk Dallas, Texas
Some responsibilities of the Risk internship role may include but are not limited to:
- Assists Risk with certain phases of projects and reports – design, development, testing and documentation.
- Works with Risk personnel as well as business unit stakeholders to help design custom reports and queries and trouble-shoot existing reports and queries. May be required to assist senior analysts in identifying data requirements and specifications to improve and document existing reports.
- Assists in the maintenance of applications and data infrastructure.
- Distributes and maintains risk management, portfolio management, and ad-hoc reports.
- Develops, optimizes and maintains reporting metadata.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at a University or College
- Expected graduation date between December 2020 – May 2021
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytics and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and within teams.
- Eager to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Availability for entire internship program.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.