Service Provider Liaison IIOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Service Provider Liaison II will be responsible for managing the ongoing relationships with third parties that Santander Consumer USA/Chrysler Capital has chosen to partner with. This position will plan, facilitate and conduct meetings, audits, information and change requests received from partners or identified in existing agreements. This position will provide feedback and recommendations, while ensuring timely responses and key deliverable dates are met.
- Manages strategic partnerships with Senior Management to maintain effective working relationships
- Acts as a point of contact for Business Partners
- Gathers and delivers requested information in a timely manner
- Develops, enhances, and maintains the Partner Relations program
- Conducts meetings with Executive Management, Business Leadership Team, Compliance, Legal, and partners as necessary
- Partners with Strategic Operations and Business team to update policies, processes, and tasks to enhance the partner relationship
- Requests resources as necessary
- Prepares and conducts meetings in accordance with the partnership agreement
- Conducts and facilitates audits in accordance with the partnership agreement
- Monitors and reports SLA’s defined in the partnership agreement
- Develops and prepares regular status reports on each Partnership
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with key business managers
- Coordinates with customers and vendors as needed
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Five (5) years’ experience within the consumer finance industry; auto finance preferred.
- Demonstrated application of statistical analysis and problem solving
- Demonstrated leadership skills experience required
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) including the ability to successfully influence across the organization
- Excellent judgment, decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadlines and pressure
- Excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to senior leadership
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard
- Corporate / satellite office role Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.