Specialist, Dealer QualityOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Job Family: Business Operations
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company's business units. Aims to deliver superior service to clients by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity, and managing risk. Builds the sustainable repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of service and execution. Analyzes and reviews data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute service delivery. Evaluates and ensures that operations meet company objectives, business needs, service agreements and relevant requirements. Researches and monitors external landscape to identify developments and translate them into operational implications for the company.
Job Function: Auto Loan & Lease Dealer Management
Responsible for support and monitoring of active Dealer Partners. Monitors performance, manages issues and ensures practices are in compliance with external regulations and internal policies.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Specialist, Dealer Quality is responsible for documenting and reviewing active Dealer Partners data adhering to all Company policies, standard operating procedures, and industry best practices to produce/ensure valid and reliable data and reporting for the department.
- Documents and reviews active Dealer Partners data to ensure valid and reliable data records.
- Follows all standard operating procedures, guidelines, and best practices to produce valid and reliable quality data for the department.
- Initiates telephone calls as necessary to complete reviews and clarify any inconsistencies or possible inaccuracies in data,
- Documents findings to ensure proper communication to management.
- Builds effective relationships with business partners and management.
- Reviews practices to ensure compliance with external regulations and internal policies.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of any department that interacts or serves the dealer client including policies, procedures and systems.
- Supports cross-functional process improvement efforts and provides feedback to other business partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education –
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, Finance, Communications or equivalent degree.
- or equivalent work experience: Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience –
- 0-3 years Banking/Finance Auto/Customer Service role or related experience required.
- Financial Services industry experience.
- Skills & Abilities –
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of data mining best practices, reporting. and data presentation.
- Ability to focus on details to ensure and maintain data accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to build and foster internal and external relationships.
- Ability to present information or solution in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to question, accurately identify a need and present an effective solution.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.