Specialist, Product ManagementChrysler Capital Support Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Specialist, Product Management supports the Product Group by analyzing, reconciling and presenting product and pricing data in our data systems. S/he collaborates with others to ensure the requirements of the product group, sales, operations and factory are implemented to align with product objectives. In addition, the Specialist utilizes product information, internal relationships, as well as logistics systems to promote products and resolve issues.
- Develop and produce management reports and presentations; draw insight from data and present in a clear and concise manner.
- Analyzes sales reports and financial data to help inform pricing strategy, budget forecasts and deal commercials.
- Develops product improvement proposals; analyze market needs from client queries; assess market sizing opportunities.
- Collaborates and contributes to audit cases for enforcement of intellectual property and conversion of non-permitted use to licensed contracts.
- Executes process flows for third-party vendor contracts involving pre-authorization or post-deal reporting, that eliminates revenue leakage.
- Implements Lean process principles, addresses needs of business partners and optimizes productivity.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree: In Business, Finance, or equivalent discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience: 5-10 years of strong knowledge and practical experience in Auto Finance.
Skills & Abilities:
- Solid understanding the impact of regulatory changes to the products; Demonstrated understanding of product development life cycle Strong analytical skills/financial acumen
- Self-starter: forward thinking, with a positive/can-do attitude Demonstrates the ability to translate customer needs into marketable product features
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal teams, key partners and executive management
- Secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies experience
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills