Specialist, Quality ManagmentOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Job Family: Business Operations
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company's business units. Aims to deliver superior service to clients by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity, and managing risk. Builds the sustainable repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of service and execution. Analyzes and reviews data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute service delivery. Evaluates and ensures that operations meet company objectives, business needs, service agreements and relevant requirements. Researches and monitors external landscape to identify developments and translate them into operational implications for the company.
Job Function: Auto Loan & Lease Quality
Monitors and evaluates reporting, metrics, trends and consumer interactions, for quality and adherence to internal process and standards and regulatory expectations. Works to address issues and trends and collaborates cross-functionally to improve operational processes, quality and controls.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Monitors and evaluates, reporting, business processes, metrics, trends, consumer and busines partner interactions, for quality and adherence to internal process and standards and regulatory expectations. Reports issues and trends to Quality Management Leadership.
- Builds effective relationships with management
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of Originations and/or Servicing policy and procedure.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all tools that are available to each associate.
- Documents and reports results on policy and procedure review to management.
- Monitors customer/dealer/partner interactions as necessary to complete reviews.
- Evaluates and enhances workflow to implement best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education –
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, Finance, or equivalent field.
- or equivalent work experience
- Experience –
- 0-3 years Operations, Servicing, or related field.
- Skills & Abilities –
- Demonstrated knowledge of auto finance policies and procedures, fair debt collection practices, and related laws.
- Ability to succeed in a high volume work environment.
- Strong customer service/relation skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to organize and interpret information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy (word processing, data entry, internet, spreadsheets).
- Possess intermediate reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.