Sr, Analyst, Business Conrol and Risk ManagementRisk Dallas, Texas
What You Will Be Doing:
- Verification and or validation of implemented controls – including on-site observations, interviews with management and staff, facilitate the creation and maintenance of process maps, analytical procedures and statistical/judgmental analysis and testing of data.
- Partners with Internal Audit, Compliance, and/or Operations Management to share information and escalate issues as needed.
- Receives, reviews and provides feedback for Onsite and Offsite Assessments
- Reports audit results and determines corrective action plans, as necessary.
- Reviews current policies and procedures to identify process gaps and opportunities for improvement.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree: Accounting, Business, Statistics, Risk Management, Information Systems, Finance, Economics or equivalent field or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years Risk Management, Internal Controls, Auditing, Credit Management, relevant line of business experience and/or legal or regulatory experience.
- Skills & Abilities –
- Demonstrated experience supporting and/or leading risk projects across multiple business lines offering a wide variety of financial services products and services.
- Advanced understanding of the regulatory environment and how the risks of the vendor relations/services the bank engages in are viewed by the Second Line of Defense and Regulators.
- Ability to constructively work both independently and in collaborative environments involving all levels of management and employees
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external service providers to establish resource requirements, scheduling, assignments and service levels.
- Ability to build internal and external networks of information resources within the risk management ecosystem.
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.