Salesforce AdministratorOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Sr. CRM Analyst will work with business stakeholders to determine business needs and configure solutions within the Salesforce. com org. The Sr. CRM Analyst will provide technical strategy and direction to ensure the Salesforce. com application aligns with, and meets business requirements. The Sr. CRM Analyst will provide best practices and recommendations for integration and application development, deployment, and iterative refinement. The Sr. CRM Analyst will be responsible for building new functionality in SFDC using the standard SFDC Configuration/Admin Tools. The Sr. CRM Analyst will also play a key role in solution design. The Sr. CRM Analyst should have experience in building the following functionality in SFDC and be familiar with how to use these various tools together to build out solutions: Standard/Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Security (Using Roles/Profiles, Sharing Rules, Field Level Security), Workflows (Approval Processes, Email Alerts), Triggers, and Reports. Additionally, Sr. CRM Analyst may be tasked to provide data integration leadership. The Sr. CRM Analyst reports to the CRM Manager.
- Configures Salesforce. com based on stated business requirements
- Develops and documents work flow processes and procedures
- Utilizes acquired knowledge of Salesforce. com and the business to analyze current business processes, suggest improvements and anticipate design and programming of new functionality
- Researches potential business requirement solutions using various resources including but not limited to the Salesforce. com AppExchange
- Coordinates user acceptance testing (UAT) process
- Works with internal training organization to ensure new functionality is clearly documented and is reflected accurately in training materials
- Provides leadership and technical expertise to multiple software development teams in broad technical areas: project planning, systems analysis, software development, quality assurance, performance characterization and release engineering
- Plans and sets project goals and milestones
- Maintains regular communications with Sales VPs to ensure that their needs are being met.
- Clearly defines requirements and manages expectations with business and technology partners
- Detects and solves project issues effectively.
- Ensures contingency activities are covered related to system/application availability
- Oversees coordinated efforts of team in delivering projects that are required by the business
- Effectively collaborates with business and technology groups on project definition and delivery
- Researches and recommends new technologies where appropriate (e. g. , vendor selection, make/buy, etc.)
- Evaluates core CRM processes and develops key initiatives for process improvements and efficiencies
- Complies with technical standards, policies and procedures
- Assists in driving drive consistency and best practices of CRM usage
- Develops new methods of promoting CRM best practices, along with internal training groups, as well as gathering user feedback.
- Develop new functionality using Apex and Visualforce code
- Define parameters for development of new/existing fields/objects/stored procedures for DBA support teams that include ETL, EDW, Data Dev, Data Ops
- Coordinate data deployments with DBA support teams
- Provide DBA support teams with direction in restoring failed data loads
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Five (5) + years’ implementing, configuring, administering Salesforce. com
- Five (5) + years in a business analyst or equivalent role requiring the translation of user needs to system functionality
- BS or MS in a technical discipline
- com Administrator or Developer Certifications preferred
- Financial services experience is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff and management
- Strong problem-solver
- Proficient in SQL, Apex and Visualforce preferred but not required
- Analytical and well versed in Microsoft Excel and other analytical packages
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Extended work hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role. . Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for