Sr. Vice-President, Strategic Process ImprovementOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities
The Senior Vice President Strategic Business Process Improvement is responsible for partnering with the Servicing leaders to identify opportunities for process improvement, automation and cost saving efforts which will include identifying and implementing industry best practices, promoting an adherence to internal controls and policies, streamlining processes for improved efficiencies with a consistent and strong focus on improving the customer’s experience.
- Provide guidance regarding industry best practices, policies, internal controls and, standards with a pragmatic and viable solution to address opportunities for improvement and process re-engineering.
- Provide guidance on projects and business initiatives to ensure that appropriate controls are in place.
- Ensure that guidance provided promotes fair treatment of customers to promote internal processes, practices and controls are consistent, effective, efficient and best-in-class.
- Establish formally documented processes, procedures, practices, standards and guidelines etc.
- Conduct analysis of existing programs, process, documentation needs, internal controls, interdependencies and integration weaknesses to identify opportunities for improvement, non-value added steps, inconsistences, redundancies and other impediments.
- Influences adoption of best practice methodologies and influences a culture of continuous improvement.
- Possess an understanding of project management methodology and discipline.
- Conduct and / or facilitating structured root cause analyses, requirements, brainstorming sessions and barrier to deployment identification and removal as needed.
- Assess and prioritize opportunities for improvement, likelihood of occurrence and impacts (risk, customer satisfaction, error reduction, system capabilities / constraints, etc.)
- Ensure consistency of approach and quality across engagements and builds capability.
- Ability to challenge conventional thinking, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions to enhance the customer experience, process improvement and internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree with business related or similar focus preferred.
- Minimum ten (10) years in process improvement and re-engineering or similar experience in financial service industry preferred.
- Five (5) years management experience required.
- Ability to act proactively to meet the needs of our business.
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Superior leadership and organizational skills.
- High ethical standards.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, collaboration, and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to various work environments, industries, and project schedules.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard
- Corporate / satellite office role
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.