Summary of Responsibilities:
As senior member of the pricing strategy team, provides mentorship to a team of pricing strategy analysts. Develops pricing strategies, leads market research, designs pricing policies, and oversees the maintenance of historical pricing data.
- Develops pricing strategies to improve pricing approaches and to maximize profitability on loan/lease originations and channels.
- Conducts champion/challenger initiatives to understand pricing sensitivities and to create new and smarter origination processes.
- Sets risk based pricing on loan/lease originations ensuring returns are commensurate for the risk.
- Produces monthly profitability reporting on originations and proactively monitors pricing and profit key performance indicators.
- Creates pricing for new products to reflect changing internal and external environments.
- Engineers new pricing programs for new markets, new channels and new partners that generate sufficient returns and maximize total dollar profit.
- Explores new opportunities in profit generation and leads projects or special assignments as required.
- Develops team members by providing feedback on strength and growth areas, providing an environment that supports learning and development.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Math, Economics or Business required; MBA in Finance preferred.
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years of financial analysis work experience and/or experience in data mining, statistics, forecasting and loan portfolio analysis required.
- Auto industry experience preferred.
- Possess strong leadership skills with focus on staff development and mentorship
- Advanced understanding of cash flow analysis, financial metrics, credit risk methodologies, and statistical principles required.
- Work closely with other DS teams, IT, Finance, Treasury and Operations (Sales, Funding, Credit) required.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required.
- Proficient data mining skills in Access, SQL, or SAS required.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovation required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision required.
- Ability to be adaptive to a team environment required.
- Ability to be detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- High visibility position interacting with the executive team.
- Fast paced, stressful work environment with extended working hours and rapidly changing priorities.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.