SVP, Asset RemarketingOperations Strategy Dallas, Texas
- Trains, mentors and develops existing leadership team to maximize productivity and growth
- Identifies gaps and takes the appropriate action to mitigate any decrease or threat to service delivery.
- Collaborates across functional business areas to create and execute program goals/requirements.
- Continuously identifies optimal processes to ensure all program goals are met.
- Implements a measurement-based strategy that focuses on process improvement.
- Ensures change impacts are assessed by appropriate internal business partners.
- Develops implements and maintains the incentives functions related to all remarketing areas.
- Provides Executive Management with performance and sales reporting.
- Implements and executes a strategic management plan for the Loan Servicing & Support departments
Special projects as requested Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field required
- Ten (10) to twelve (12) years Remarketing experience with a background in Auto Finance is required
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years prior leadership and management experience is required
- Possess strong leadership skills with focus on staff development and mentorship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to negotiate
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Collection applications
- Ability to travel to multiple locations as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard
- Corporate / satellite office role
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.