SVP Asset RemarketingOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The SVP of Asset Remarketing will execute leadership functions including company policy recommendations and adherence, employee development, capacity / workforce management, process workflow, and advanced strategic planning. This position will drive the attainment of key performance metrics for on-time delivery, responsiveness, profitability, and operational excellence.
- Directs the performance of all applicable programs to meet and/or exceed client and company expectations.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to drive quality, efficiency and value.
- Identifies gaps and takes the appropriate action to mitigate any decrease or threat to service delivery.
- Collaborates across functional business areas to create and execute program goals/requirements.
- Continuously identifies optimal processes to ensure all program goals are met.
- Implements a measurement-based strategy that focuses on process improvement.
- Ensures change impacts are assessed by appropriate internal business partners.
- Develops implements and maintains the incentives functions related to all remarketing areas.
- Provides Management with performance and sales reporting.
- Ensures continued development of teams through communication, performance management, development plans, and training.
- Manages and develops all department staff members
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred.
- Ten (10) to twelve (12) years Remarketing experience with a background in Auto Finance is required
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years prior leadership and management experience is required
- Ability to travel if necessary
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple job duties
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with strong work ethic
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality