SVP Fulfillment OperationsCustomer Service North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
Summary of Responsibilities:
The SVP Fulfillment Operations shall be responsible for the overall management and operations of Loan Support functions. The SVP Fulfillment Operations will direct oversight for support functions including Account Services, Impounds, Insurance, and Title Operations. The SVP Fulfillment Operations will perform strategic and performance leadership functions that include company policy recommendations and adherence, employee development, capacity / workforce management, process workflow proposals, and partner with Senior Leadership for advanced corporate and strategic planning.
- Directs, manages and oversees Fulfillment operations, determines performance objectives/metrics and defines tools to measure progress and ensures consistent achievement of business objectives and minimizes company losses
- Execution of Account Services to ensure maintenance on accounts such as changes, modifications, or payment research is conducted in a timely manner, to ensure Impounded vehicles are secured or abandoned based on appropriate vehicle value vs. cost and in a timely manner.
- Review and process accounts where Insurance claims are made for repairs or total loss. To ensure Titles for vehicles have timely lien placement, lien release, or title maintenance performed Enables department to meet performance objectives while providing an exceptional customer service experience
- Reviews, educates, and trains staff on a consistent basis while coordinating with all lines of business leadership. Maintains consistent practices in accordance with all state and federal laws.
- Supports execution of a business and financial plan to respond to corporate strategic initiatives set forth by Senior / Executive Management
- Administers the appropriate cost and service measurements (metrics, measures, controls) to ensure the achievement of all key performance objectives that impact profitability and position in the marketplace
- Analyzes performance data and works to re-engineer processes through benchmarking with external and internal business partners; Interacts with leadership of other departments to maximize a best-in-class call center culture and successful operation.
- Fosters a climate for superior customer service and employee morale
- Highly involved with call center special events, employee recognition and partnering with other Call Center Site leadership for consistency.
- Drives key operational and business level initiatives as assigned by EVP, Customer Service
- Ensures compliance with operational risk controls in accordance with company or regulatory standards and policies. Optimizes relations with regulators by addressing all issues and concerns.
- Responsible for coaching, developing and mentoring of all direct reports in line with corporate objectives.
- Carefully monitors and strict adherence regarding third party SLA contract requirements.
- Constantly evaluates staff as it pertains to the quality of work being performed.
- Directs, advises, and guides staff in resolving unusual and difficult situations in determining the most effective method for maximizing benefit to the company.
- Leads and develops teams through communication, performance management, development plans, and training while steering call center associates towards accomplishing production goals.
- Acts as a business partner on all Human Resources initiatives, including compensation planning, performance management, staffing and employee relations concerns/issues, employee recruitment, training, and employee development
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field strongly preferred
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years multi-call center management experience
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years experience managing in the collection industry with a strong background in credit/collection laws; sub-prime auto industry experience strongly preferred
- Auto dialer experience (Aspect preferred)
- Possess strong leadership skills with focus on staff development and mentorship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to negotiate
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Collection applications
- Ability to travel to multiple locations as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard
- Corporate / satellite office role Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.