SVP Pricing StrategyAnalytics/Decision Science Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Oversees and directs the strategic and integrated efforts of the SC’s Originations and portfolio management strategies through product management, pricing and profitability forecasting and marketing analytics.
- Oversee the development of pricing strategies, pricing sensitivities, origination processes that improve approach and maximize profitability.
- Develop, adapt, and oversee the execution of departmental strategy to achieve key business objectives within the Pricing and Analytical division.
- Lead with compelling strategic vision that is in alignment with organizational goals.
- Provide expertise on risk-based pricing of annual loan originations ensuring returns are corresponding with the risk
- Closely monitor monthly profitability reporting on originations and proactively monitors pricing and profit key performance indicators
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of pricing programs for new markets and new channels that generate sufficient returns and maximize profit
- Provide support to ad-hoc research, analysis, and presentations for inquiries on all Loan Portfolios
- Maintain key customer relationships through clear communication with applicable stakeholders to explain strategy and tracks outstanding items requiring resolution
- Ensures collaborative efforts with DS groups, IT, Finance, Treasury and Originations Operations
- Set quality objectives, performance standards and priorities that are implemented and monitored across the organization with respect to Pricing and Analytics
- Actively participate as a member of required oversight committees and forums
- Manage the professional development of senior management and advanced business analysts.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned Supervisory Responsibilities: Provides leadership and direction through vice presidents, directors, and/or managers and exempt staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Santander’s policies and applicable laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ of progressively responsible experience in Credit Risk Analytics or related field.
- Eight (8) – Ten (10) years of previous management experience.
- Ability to facilitate and apply complex financial and statistical principles and display advanced quantitative and analytical abilities
- Proficiency in analytical methods to perform quantitative data analysis and model development
- Advanced knowledge of underwriting and collection practices
- Demonstrated ability to effectively explain to others how to understand and approach complicated issues
- Ability to translate analysis into a clear business plan
- Fast paced, stressful work environment with extended working hours and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership skills with focus on staff development and mentorship
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality Preferences: Master’s degree preferred
- The working conditions described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.