Tableau DeveloperInformation Technology Dallas, Texas
The Tableau Developer will join our Business Intelligence & Reporting group, and is responsible for data and intelligence activities across an assigned data domain(s) using a risk based, standard business process approach.
- Collects, organizes and analyzes data sets to draw conclusions to maximize efficiency of internal operational processes, to manage risk, and to position the company to better serve clients through enhanced product and solutions offerings.
- Responsible for drawing insights from large sets of quantitative data. May use advanced analytics technologies, systems and software. Develops data-driven recommendations that support key business decisions across the company.
- Partner with leadership & operational teams to develop complex data visualizations
- Experience developing KPI dashboards and business data representation
- Strong knowledge of Tableau functions
- Team player who communicates effectively through development process
- Work independently and as a team
- Mentor and coach junior developers
- Proven ability to transform data into actionable business insights
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Tableau Desktop Certification
- Knowledge of creating Microsoft SSRS reports and SSAS cubes
- Auto Loan of Financial Industry experience a plus
- Tableau administration
- Bachelor's Degree: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent field