Telephony AdministrationOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Job Family: Business Operations
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s business units. Aims to deliver superior service to clients by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity, and managing risk. Builds the sustainable repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of service and execution. Analyzes and reviews data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute service delivery. Evaluates and ensures that operations meet company objectives, business needs, service agreements and relevant requirements. Researches and monitors external landscape to identify developments and translate them into operational implications for the company.
Job Function: Auto Loan & Lease Systems
Responsible for the development, implementation and administration of Operations systems strategies in alignment to the execution of long and short term Operational objectives. Including, Predictive Dialers, IVR, PBX systems.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Associate, Telephony Administration is responsible for recommending, supporting, and implementing departmental initiatives for both the front and back end operations.
- Implements departmental initiatives for both the front and back end operations.
- Facilitates and operates the Aspect Call Center and/or Avaya system.
- Ensures overall call routing efficiency by verifying call routing logic for all departments from the toll free numbers and IVR to detect possible call routing failures, and invalid message scripts.
- Support daily contact center telephony routing, scripting and strategy.
- Monitors day to day operations and escalates any issues to management.
- Analyzes and identifies areas of improvement for both the front and back end operations.
- Shares recommendations for areas of improvement with team and management; implements operational efficiencies as determined.
- Trains and assists junior level staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education –
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Finance, or equivalent field.
- or equivalent work experience
- Experience –
- 5-9 years Call center environment experience.
- 3-5 years Aspect UIP (version 7.1 or higher) and ALM, or Avaya communication platform (version 6.x or higher)
- Skills & Abilities –
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Access.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization, mindful of the culture and diversity of the audience.
- Ability to make effective decision making on complex matters.
- Excellent interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills required.
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding.
- Demonstrated conflict management and resolutions skills.
- Strong learning and inquisitive skill set.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.