Title Specialist IIOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Title Specialist II shall be responsible for ensuring Santander Consumer USA’s (SC USA) titles are perfected in a timely manner and according to company guidelines.
- Ensures SC USA lien is perfected per published guidelines
- Processes-mails and faxes per service level agreements
- Runson-line inquires to perfect title records within published guidelines
- Process Title History requests
- Perfects refinance titles per published guidelines
- Makes outbound calls to dealers
- Processes daily incoming mail
- Responsible for Vendor Reporting
- Takes roll-over calls from the Call Center
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Degree required
- Two(2) years of auto financial title experience preferred (DMV’s, auctions, Banking/Finance institutions); prior experience in Titles/Funding strongly desired
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while accepting high call volume during peak business hours.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.