Sr. Specialist, FacilitationHuman Resources North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities: The Training Specialist II is responsible for delivering world class training and maintaining a solid working relationship with the designated business unit and management team. The Training Specialist II manages and coordinates all facilitation and training documentation needs for the assigned area.
- Facilitates training sessions for all areas of the business as needed.
- Works with department leadership to ensure that training materials and assessments are updated to match current policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with leadership to meet training objectives.
- Responsible for creating a certain percentage of t-casts each month based on business needs.
- Leads students through all four levels of learning, including awareness, knowledge, skill and mastery.
- Facilitates active discussion, incorporate varying views that lead to comprehension, interpretation and application of the curriculum.
- Provides developmental feedback to associates both in and out of new hire training.
- Manages new hires to the policies and procedures defined in our Associate Handbook.
- Coaches and motivates employees to achieve optimal performance, providing feedback to leadership as needed.
- Utilizes business knowledge to enhance learning through providing context for course development as needed.
- Demonstrates the necessary fundamental training concepts, including facilitation, instruction, and classroom management to ensure optimal student learning and on-job application.
- Provides feedback to peers for developmental purposes.
- Supports and demonstrates SC Core Values and support of the SC culture.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a training capacity. Auto finance industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of adult learning, teaching methodologies and instructional design mechanics.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other team members delivering quality documentation or curriculum with aggressive time lines
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to travel strongly preferred
- Extended work hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard
- Corporate / satellite office role
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.