Treasury Risk & Controls AnalystFinance Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
Treasury Risk & Controls Analyst will be responsible for, issue management, audit request tracking, End User Applications assessment tracking, policy/procedure governance, updating process maps and RCM’s, risk control self-assessment testing and ad-hoc projects.
- Develops and maintains a detailed understanding of all processes and applications related to assigned business area
- Maintains up-to-date policies, procedures and business rules for Treasury department
- Perform Risk & Control Self-Assessment testing or review for Treasury
- Follow up on audit requests, testing deliverables and maintain log of deliverables
- Enter all issues/remediation’s plan in GRC tool and track/follow up on progress
- Assist with EUA (End User Applications) assessments
- Work with business process owner to update process maps and RCM’s
- Special projects as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting required
- Audit, Internal Controls, Risk Management for FLOD or SLOD experience preferred
- GRC experience preferred
- Two (2) years public accounting experience
- CPA Certification preferred
- Financial services industry preferred
- Public company experience (as employee or public accountant) preferred
- Experience in writing policies and procedures preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-directed with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.