Vice-President, Call Center OperationsOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The VP Call Center Operations shall be responsible for leading Call Center Operations specializing in Collections, Customer Service and Back-Office operations. The VP Call Center Operations will execute leadership functions including company policy recommendations and adherence, employee development, capacity / workforce management, process workflow, and advanced strategic planning.
- Directs the overall function of his or her department while minimizing company losses.
- Development of the vision and direction of Collections, Customer Service and Back-Office functions in conjunction with the departmental vision set forth by Executive Management.
- Directs, advises, and guides staff in resolving unusual and difficult situations in determining the most effective method for providing elite customer satisfaction while maximizing corporate expenses.
- Maintains involvement and awareness of current and future technical innovations under development in large-scale call center operations.
- Leads and develops teams through communication, performance management, development plans, and training while driving superior morale and call center culture that aids in accomplishing production goals.
- Ensures compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with company or regulatory standards and policies. Optimizes relations with regulators by addressing all issues and concerns.
- Expense control and budget forecasting involvement as it relates to large-scale call center operations.
- Closely monitors and maintains strict adherence to internal and external SLA requirements.
- Constant evaluation of staff as it pertains to the quality of collections, customer service and back-office production results being performed.
- Interacts with senior leadership of other divisions to maximize efficiency as it relates to superior customer experience and customer retention.
- Reviews, measures, and manages Collections, Customer Service and Back-Office production activity on a consistent basis.
- Maintain practices in accordance with all state and federal laws with focus in Compliance & Risk controls.
- Performs constant servicing results analysis and alert Executive Management regularly of apparent trends.
- Coordinates strategies to ensure company objectives are obtained while reducing operational costs.
- Responsible for the creation, planning, and execution in all aspects of management relating to providing best in class call center culture and performance accountability.
- Creates, manages and consistently measures fiscal / analytical business plan to ensure successful implementation.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned Supervisory Responsibilities: Provides leadership and direction through directors and/or managers and exempt staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Santander’s policies and applicable laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required
- Ten (10) or more years of progressively multi-call center management experience
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of previous management experience in the collection industry with a strong background in credit/collection laws
- Possess strong leadership skills on providing industry leading call center results
- Superior written and verbal communication skills a must
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and extensive Aspect / dialer operational experience
- Ability to travel to multiple locations as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality Preferences:
- Previous auto industry experience preferred
- The working conditions described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.