Vice-President, Specialized ServicesOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
- Directs the overall function of his or her department while minimizing company losses.
- Develops the vision and direction of the department aligning with Executive Management.
- Directs, advises, and guides staff in resolving unusual and difficult situations to determine the most effective method for maximizing benefit to the company.
- Maintains involvement and awareness of current and future technical innovations that are under development for use in Servicing.
- Leads and develops teams through communication, performance management, development plans, and training while steering associates towards accomplishing production goals.
- Ensures compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Optimizes relations with regulators by addressing all issues and concerns.
- Expense control and budget forecasting involvement for the department.
- Careful monitoring and strict adherence regarding third party Service Level Agreement (SLA) contract requirements.
- Constant evaluation of staff to ensure the quality of work being performed.
- Interacts with leadership of other departments to maximize efficiency to the center(s) successful operation.
- Reviews, educates, and trains Servicing activities with staff.
- Maintains consistent practices in accordance with all state, federal laws and Servicing specific rules.
- Performs constant Servicing results analysis and alerts Executive Management of trends.
- Coordinates strategies to ensure company objectives are obtained while reducing operational costs.
- Coaches, develops and mentors direct reports in line with corporate objectives.
- Implements and executes the strategic management plan for Servicing.