VP Auto Operations ProgramsOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities: The VP Program Management has overall responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating activities in support of key matter programs. This role has partnered interaction with various teams throughout SC. The VP Program Management will have accountability for one of the key matter programs listed below.
Key matter program examples include:
- Adverse Action
- Credit Bureau
- Document Retention
- Vendor Management
- Ancillary Products
- Assesses business program requests and assists in the cost benefit analysis, resource planning and risk assessment processes that will cross Competency Centers.
- Facilitates regular meetings with business owners to help identify and crystallize business requirements.
- Responsible for the planning, testing, documenting and execution of projects; while developing documentation to support project planning and implementation processes.
- Ensures project standards, methodology and best practices are followed and consistently applied.
- Responsible for a strong issue identification, remediation tracking processes and production support KPIs.
- Works closely with the SVP Program Management, Business Line Owners, and SC Executives on projects and related implementation activities through all project phases and within assigned budget.
- Creates, manages and provides input to project teams as required.
- Creates, maintains and drives program plans.
- Promotes, project management disciplines and methodologies for specified SC key programs
- Liaises with third party vendors and appropriate internal contacts.
- Interfaces and coordinates with the technology group.
- Champions change and effectively manage the implementation of new ideas.
- Effectively communicates direction from SC leadership and articulates impact on key matter program objectives.
- Creates and presents executive level communication strategies and activities.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation preferred.
- Eight (8)-(10) years’ experience consulting or progressive technical and business project management.
- Minimum of five(5) years’ experience in key matter program area required
- Five (5) to seven (7) years management experience
- Five (5) + years’ experience using Microsoft Project and working with a Microsoft Project Server environment.
- Advance degree preferred.
- Extensive project and program management experience required.
- Experience in automotive finance required.
- Some travel for short periods may be required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.