Web Producer/Content ManagerMarketing Denton, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities: The Associate, Web Producer is at the front-line of website content management. They care about the visual integrity, accessibility, and readability of content and enjoy moving quickly and carefully through a strict governance process to ensure accuracy and quality. The Associate, Web Producer is comfortable with HTML and used to problem solving general computer issues and website defects.
- Coordinates with various roles such as web developers, copywriters, business analysts, & compliance analysts to publish and edit website content
- Publishes website content through various Content Management Systems
- Converts/edits content into valid HTML
- Edits images with tools like Adobe Photoshop for size, performance, accessibility, and best placement within content
- Develops content in conformance with accessibility standards (ex. WCAG)
- Adheres to style guide and web development standards
- Routinely reviews website content for accuracy & accessibility
- Reports content deficiencies to stakeholders
- Ensures all approvals required by policies and procedures are met before publishing
- Documents Content Management System procedures
- Trains and supports others on use of Content Management Systems
- Special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Meticulous attention to detail and information organization
- Zero (0) – Three (3) years of experience in web administration, design, and content management
- Zero (0) – Three (3) years of experience with WordPress; experience with other CMS desired
- High level of comfort with HTML, CSS, and code editors
- Understanding of web accessibility and ability to conform to HTML standards
- Familiarity with responsive design and ability to write HTML for adaptive display
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop for simple image editing
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap a plus
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to take initiative, multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
- High proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year.
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to sixty (60) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard
- Corporate / satellite office role
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.