Create Your Career with a Summer Internship!
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the auto finance industry, Santander Consumer USA takes pride in cultivating a progressive, entrepreneurial work environment that is always striving to “Be More.” More to our customers, more to our community, and more to our employees!
With this in mind, we value what the next generation of young leaders can bring to our core business. Our “Create Your C.A.R.E.E.R.” Summer Internship Experience was developed for the aspiring young professional possessing the intellect, technical savvy and creative energy necessary for leadership in today’s challenging business environment.
If accepted as part of the Summer Internship Experience, you’ll receive:
- 12 weeks of paid work experience
- Casual office environment
- Reward and recognition events
- Executive and peer networking opportunities
- Independent and team project experiences
- Company mentor
- Opportunity for full-time career positions
With challenging assignments, recognition events and a range of work opportunities in key business areas like Finance, HR and IT, our goal is to prepare interns for a successful transition into our dynamic workplace.
Apply online today for interviews we will be conducting through April, with a start date in mid-to-late May. We look forward to partnering with you on your road to success!
- Finance and Accounting
- Pricing & Analytics (Decision Science)
- Human Resources
- Current undergraduate entering either your junior or senior year
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Career interest in the field for which you’re applying
- Able to work 12 consecutive weeks from May-August
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
For general inquiries, please email email@example.com
Testimonials from recent interns at SCUSA:
“I have had an incredible time and great learning experience here. Everybody is very nice to me and I feel like they’re glad that I’m part of the team.”
Franziska Moberly – Accounting Intern (Junior, Texas Woman’s University)
“I have expanded my knowledge in things that I would never learn in school.”
Andrew Lo – IT Application Developer Intern (Senior, University of Texas at Dallas)
“I wanted to thank you for this opportunity. I have learned so much and have enjoyed every single moment at SCUSA!”
Jeanette Rodriguez – HR Intern (Senior, University of Texas at Arlington)