As one of the fastest-growing companies in the automotive finance sector, Santander Consumer USA (SCUSA) has worked hard to create a truly unique summer internship program experience.
With a focus on producing high-achieving, next generation leaders within our organization, our “Summer Internship Experience” provides:
- 12 weeks of paid full-time work experience
- Executive networking
- One-to-one mentoring
- Fun corporate events
- Training and development workshops
- Peer networking
- Team-building activities
- Potential for fall/spring work opportunities
- Potential job placement after graduation
More than 70 percent of our performing interns receive full-time offers before graduation, and with 90 percent accepting positions to work in our entrepreneurial, fast-paced, business casual work environment, SCUSA has become one of the top choices for early career professionals.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what some former interns have said about their experiences in our SCUSA intern program video.
We have potential internship opportunities in over 30 business areas including:
- Application Development
- Business Analyst
- Pricing & Analytics
- Corporate Development
- Human Resources
- Data Development
- Quality Assurance
- Data Governance
- ETL Development
- Business Process Optimization
- Corporate Events
- IT Governance, Risk, Compliance
- Information Security
- Web Development
So apply today and experience for yourself what it’s like to be a SCUSA intern!
Interviews take place between October and March.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Career Interest in field for which you are applying
- Able to work 12 consecutive weeks during summer
- Participation in intern events throughout the summer
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents preferred